Dentsply/Sirona ADHA Virtual Graduate Student Clinician’s Research Program
After much consideration Dentsply Sirona and ADHA have decided to move the Graduate Student Clinicians Research Program to the ADHA 2021 Virtual Annual Conference. This decision was made based on the responses that were received informing us of the travel bans that are in place for many of the participating dental programs. Just as before the director of each graduate dental hygiene program may identify one student to participate. The selected student must present their research in a standard scientific poster in the format of the International Association of Dental Research (IADR).
Because this decision was made after the submission deadline, we have decided to extend that date to Friday, April 2nd, 2021.
Up to 18 recipients will be selected to participate in this year’s Program. Recipients will receive the following:
- Certificate of participation
- $1000 cash award for first-place winner
- Travel expenses for the first-place winner to attend the 2022 AADR Annual Conference, where they will present their winning submission during the Student Clinician Award Program
- $500 cash award for second place winner
- $250 cash award for third place winner
For additional information, contact your program director today!
If you have any questions on any of the research events above at this year’s Annual Conference, please email Lindsay Lamb at email@example.com.