ADHA Graduate Student Clinician’s Research Program
For this year’s program, the director of each graduate dental hygiene program may identify one student to participate. One graduate dental hygiene student per program may present their research in a standard scientific poster in the format of the International Association of Dental Research (IADR). This year’s deadline to submit for the Program is Friday February 5, 2021.
Up to 18 recipients will be selected to participate in this year’s Program. Recipients will receive the following:
- Certificate of participation
- Recognition in ADHA publications
- Complimentary registration, $100 per diem, air travel and two nights’ lodging at Annual Conference, plus recognition
- $1000 cash award for first-place winner
- Travel expenses for the first-place winner to attend the AADR Annual Conference, where he or she may present the winning
- presentation during Student Clinician Award Program
- $500 cash award for second place winner
- $250 cash award for third place winner
- Award program and reception
For additional information, contact your program director today!
If you have any questions on any of the research events above at this year’s Annual Conference, please email Lindsay Lamb at email@example.com.