Sky Harbor, dubbed America’s Friendliest Airport, is the main airport for the Greater Phoenix area. Sky Harbor serves more than 120 domestic and international destinations. With 1,200 daily flights—about 500 of them nonstop—Sky Harbor is one of the most convenient airports in the United States.
Sky Harbor is served by 18 competitively priced carriers. The airport is located in the middle of Greater Phoenix, less than 10 minutes from downtown, and within 30 minutes of most hotels and resorts.
ADHA is proud to announce its partnerships with the following airline companies.
Southwest Airlines is pleased to offer attendees a 3% discount for Wanna Get Away and 10% discount for Business Select/Anytime published fare to Phoenix (PHX). Fare discounts are available starting Monday, February 15th and ends on Tuesday, June 1. To redeem your discount, please follow the steps below:
- Visit https://www.swabiz.com/
- Select “Flight” at the top of the screen
- Enter the Company ID Number: 99484162
- Insert the dates and city. Select your preferred flight and then click continue
United Airlines is pleased to offer attendees 2% to 10% discounts off published fares to Phoenix (PHX) between Saturday, June 12 and Friday, June 25, 2021. To take advantage of this discount, you must complete the following steps:
- Visit united.com
- Under the Flight tab, click on “All Search Options”
- At the bottom of the page, under “Promotions and Certificates” enter ZJW2154527
- Select your flight times and the fares shown will include the discount
- A $25/$30 service fee will be added to your ticket if you call United to book your ticket
American Airlines is pleased to offer attendees 2% to 10% discounts off published fares to Phoenix (PHX) between Saturday, June 15 and Friday, June 28, 2019. To take advantage of this discount, you must complete the following steps:
- Visit https://www.aa.com/homePage.do
- Enter your arrival and departure dates and your destination. Then, click on “Search”
- Choose your selected arrival and departure times.
- Enter your profile information. At the bottom of the page, under “Promo codes and accounts” Code” enter 7161IK in the promotion code box.
- Continue booking your flight.
There is a cab stand right outside of the airport. Fares can range, starting at $25 each way for one or two people. This fare is good from the airport to the convention center. It is regulated by the city but is subject to change.
Ride share services (Uber & Lyft) are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Terminal pick-up locations for ride share service providers are as follows:
- Terminal 3: South curb, west end outside door #4
- Terminal 4: Level 1, north curb, far west end outside door #1
- Terminal 4: Level 1, south curb, far east end, outside door #8.
Easily order an Uber or Lyft when you land at the Phoenix airport, and they’ll get you to your destination in no time! Trips to and from the airport with start and end locations in Downtown Phoenix are a minimum of $33. Seeing pricing below.
Airport Uber Pricing:
- $17.85 for UberX
- $26.78 for Uber XL
- $35.00 for Uber Black
- $50.00 for Uber Black SUV
Airport Lyft Pricing:
- $12 – $15 for Lyft
- $18 – $21 for Lyft XL
- $24 – $28 for Lux
- $32 – $36 for Lux Black
- $45 – $50 for Lux Black XL
Phoenix Sky Harbor is served by two Valley Metro bus routes. Travelers will also find a convenient airport connection aboard the PHX Sky Train® from the Valley Metro Rail station at 44th Street and Washington.
Getting Around Phoenix
There are several ways to navigate the city, including public transportation and transportation services such as taxis, rental cars, charter services and ride-hailing services such as Uber, Lyft, and zTrip.
The Valley Metro Rail runs from central Phoenix, through downtown, to Tempe and Mesa in the east. Stations are close by and run right by some of the area’s top attractions, such as the Heard Museum, Phoenix Art Museum, Arizona Science Center, Chase Field, Talking Stick Resort Arena, Arizona State University and more.
A one-way pass on the light rail costs $2 or an all-day pass is $4, which can be purchased at the ticket vending machines at each station.
Amtrak’s southern most route, Sunset Limited, also makes a stop in nearby Maricopa.