ADHA 2021 Virtual Annual Conference
Monday, June 28 – Wednesday, June 30
For the second year in a row, ADHA is proud to offer three inspiring days of learning in a virtual setting! Enjoy Annual Conference from home, on your schedule. Carefully selected courses from the in-person Annual Conference will be available along with exclusive new sessions.
In addition to engaging in the awesome education, you can:
- Learn about the latest products and services inside the virtual exhibit hall. Walk away with some show specials only available to the virtual attendees.
- Network from home! Check out these options:
- Connect with your friends in the Attendee Lounge
- Calling all students! Connect with peers from across the country in the Student Lounge.
- Get to know the experts in the Speaker Lounge. Continue the conversation after the session or watch speaker interviews!
- Enjoy inspiring highlight videos from the in-person conference.
- Participate in entertaining virtual cocktail demonstrations.
- Have some fun and earn the chance to win some amazing prizes with our trivia game competition.
Earn up to 14 CE credits on your schedule!
Those who attend BOTH Phoenix Conference and Virtual Conference can earn up to a combined 31 CE.
Virtual Conference Registration Fees:
||Register by 4/30
||Register by 6/21
|Virtual Conference Add-on to Your Phoenix Registration
|Virtual Conference Only – ADHA Member
|Virtual Conference Only – Student
|Virtual Conference Only Non-Member