ADHA 2021 Virtual Annual Conference
Monday, June 28 – Wednesday, June 30
For the second year in a row, ADHA is proud to offer three inspiring days of learning in a virtual setting! Enjoy Annual Conference from home, on your schedule. Carefully selected courses from the in-person Annual Conference will be available along with exclusive new sessions.
We have a robust Virtual Conference schedule each day! Join us at the scheduled time (see the full lineup), and then at the conclusion of each day we will make the content available on-demand so you can view and learn on your own schedule until August 27, 2021. Initial session start times are Central Standard Time.
In addition to engaging in the awesome education, you can:
- Learn about the latest products and services inside the virtual exhibit hall. Walk away with some show specials only available to the virtual attendees.
- Network from home! Check out these options:
- Connect with your friends and ADHA Leadership in the Attendee Lounge
- Get to know the experts in the Speaker Lounge.
- Enjoy inspiring highlight videos from the in-person conference.
- Take a yoga class and join a fun cooking demonstration to make a southwest-inspired dish.
- Have some fun and earn the chance to win some amazing prizes with our trivia game competition.
Earn up to 14 CE credits on your schedule!
Those who attend BOTH Phoenix Conference and Virtual Conference can earn up to a combined 31 CE. The General Sessions and Exhibit Hall can be claimed for either Phoenix or Virtual Conference, but not counted twice in your total CE.
Virtual Conference Registration Fees:
||Register by 6/21
|Virtual Conference Add-on to Your Phoenix Registration
|Virtual Conference Only – ADHA Member
|Virtual Conference Only – Student
|Virtual Conference Only Non-Member