Join us for the ADHA-IOH Walking Challenge June 18 – 20!
The ADHA and The ADHA Institute for Oral Health (IOH) are excited to FINALLY bring you the ADHA – IOH Walking Challenge.Participate in some friendly competition amongst your peers as you walk your way up the leaderboard and try to exceed the Challenge Step Goals to win exciting giveaways and opportunities to boost your steps on the exhibit floor. All steppers can earn extra points through daily challenges.
The Walking Challenge starts on Thursday, June 17 at 11:59 p.m. MT and ends on Sunday, June 20 at 12:00 p.m. MT Individuals can join teams and track their donations in real time via the Walking Challenge leaderboard in the lobby area at the conference.
How it Works: EARN BONUS STEPS
To help you support your Challenge goals, earn daily bonus steps in the following four (4) ways:
- Participate in the Scavenger Hunt. Stop by the ten (10) participating companies’ exhibit
booths and scan in to earn 500 bonus steps on Friday, June 18 and an additional 750 steps on
Saturday, June 19! **
- Stop by any of our special events or special courses and earn up to 500 bonus steps. **
- Participate in the Daily Challenge. Each day ADHA will send out a special challenge question.
The answer to the question will lead you to a QR code. Use the Challenge app Scan in
feature to scan the code and earn an additional 500 bonus steps. **
- Follow any of the three (3) “ADHA” Social Media Accounts and visit the Membership booth in
the Lobby area, show them your “follow” to earn a one-time 1,000 bonus steps: **
– Instagram (@YourADHA)
– Facebook (American Dental Hygienists Association)
– Twitter (@YourADHA)